Cadillac V-Series - CTS-V, STS-V and XLR-V

Cadillac V-Series - CTS-V, STS-V and XLR-V (https://www.vseries.net/forums/)
-   Site Polls (https://www.vseries.net/forums/17-site-polls/)
-   -   What car is better? (https://www.vseries.net/forums/17-site-polls/169-what-car-better.html)

Redman 03-22-2005 07:15 PM

What car is better?
 
Like we don't know the answer.
Still, consider price, quality, performanc and ride before you vote.

castrol 03-29-2005 10:48 AM

Hope no one sees my answer.

ekool 03-29-2005 07:10 PM

I'll have to wait to drive an SRT-8 before making that determination.




harrysxlr 04-23-2005 08:15 AM

[QUOTE=ekool]I'll have to wait to drive an SRT-8 before making that determination.[/QUOT

Last summer I test drove two CTS V in Florida while a visit. I love it!!!!

I`m hunting for one here in germany but the Vs are still not available :confused:

So I test drove a 300 C here in germany on the german autobahn - but I don`t like it. Special in the 200-250 kph ( thats 120 - 155 mph) this hemi fells slow. My XLR is in this range much faster!!!!! and the qualitiy of the Cadillac is much better.

Here is what I`m doing now :D the 05 STS will be here as export models within the next three weeks - I will test drive one and think I gonna replace my 00 DTS with it. Ill let you know.

BTW Top speed of my XLR is 276 kph ( thats 172 mph) but you can see it only by HUD - tha analog speedo stops at 260 kph. And my car don`t got a speed limiter, don`t know if us models have it.

Thanks

Harry

ekool 04-23-2005 10:03 AM

Harry,

Being that you are in Germany, do you think you guys will get the BLS, and if so, do you think it will be successful in your market?




harrysxlr 04-23-2005 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ekool
Harry,

Being that you are in Germany, do you think you guys will get the BLS, and if so, do you think it will be successful in your market?

ekool, we get it sure first quarter of 2006 and it comes with four diff. engines. One 4inline, one 4inline turbo (supercharged) one V6 and one 4 inline turbo-diesel. I would say it depends on the prices what they are going for but the chances for a Cadillac in this size is good, and as you probably know a Diesel is a must here in europe. I would never buy a diesel, but this is my mind ;)
So I can say - CHANCES ARE GOOD!!!

Harry

ekool 04-23-2005 12:36 PM

Awesome, I hope to see it do well!




harrysxlr 12-30-2005 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ekool
Awesome, I hope to see it do well!

ekool, your car looks great, do you have the Corsa-exhaust on?
I have it on my XLR since sept. ordered it directly over Corsa-Performance (Jim Browning Jr) and had it send over here to Germany.
I love it!!!!!
Happy New Year too you!!!!!

Harry

ekool 12-30-2005 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrysxlr
ekool, your car looks great, do you have the Corsa-exhaust on?
I have it on my XLR since sept. ordered it directly over Corsa-Performance (Jim Browning Jr) and had it send over here to Germany.
I love it!!!!!
Happy New Year too you!!!!!

Harry

No Corsa, but I did get the Magnaflows installed last week and they sound great. I do want to get some high flow cats or perhaps even off-road pipes to replace the cats.

The car has lowering springs and tint now as well, it looks much better now then before, I need to get some new pictures.




harrysxlr 12-30-2005 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ekool
No Corsa, but I did get the Magnaflows installed last week and they sound great. I do want to get some high flow cats or perhaps even off-road pipes to replace the cats.

The car has lowering springs and tint now as well, it looks much better now then before, I need to get some new pictures.

New pictures sounds good!!!!
Any problems with wheel-hop? I drove two V`s in the US and never had a problem with wheel-hop. BTW any Porsche got the wheel-hop, to heavy with the motor around the rear axle.

Harry


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome