9 Things I Learned About the 2016 Cadillac ATS-V - Cadillac V-Series - CTS-V, STS-V and XLR-V
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-09-2016, 12:20 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
9 Things I Learned About the 2016 Cadillac ATS-V

1. People are really impressed by its looks

Quote:
Driving around Carmel during the prestigious Monterey Car Week in California, a handful of people stopped to tell me how ďsickĒ the ATS-V coupe and sedan looked. Keep in mind that Lamborghinis and Ferraris are as common in these parts as Hondas and Toyotas are here, so any praise for anything thatís not a supercar carries more weight.

And people arenít wrong for thinking the ATS-V is sexy. In coupe or sedan form, the car is a head turner, and many people were surprised to find out that it was a Cadillac. The carís sharp lines and aggressive, strong profile look athletic without being tacky or over the top. The whole package looks classy yet unmistakably sporty. The hood vents and big mesh grille also give you a quick hint that thereís something sinister lurking underneath that bulging, sculpted hood.
READ MORE ABOUT IT HERE: 9 Things I Learned About the 2016 Cadillac ATS-V - AutoGuide.com News
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cadillac V-Series - CTS-V, STS-V and XLR-V forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in