18" Chrome CTS-V Wheels and tires 4 Sale! - Cadillac V-Series - CTS-V, STS-V and XLR-V
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009, 11:37 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
18" Chrome CTS-V Wheels and tires 4 Sale!

Set of 4 USED 18" Chrome CTS-V Wheels and Tires. The wheels came off a 2005 CTS-V. The wheels were chrome dipped. The tires are BF Goodrich G-Force 245 45ZR 18. Tires have about 70% tread left on them. The reason why I am selling them is because there is a slow leak in the wheels. On the INSIDE of the wheel (where the rim meets the tire) the chrome is bubbling. This created a break in the seal causing a slow leak. The front of the wheels are in good condition. There are NO cracks on the wheels. I called a rim repair shop and they said they could fix it (smooth out the inner lip) for $100. Since I live in a small town I would have to commute 1.5 hours to the BIG CITY and get the repair work done. They also said I needed to have the tires off of the wheels. So that gave me an excuse to buy 20" BLACK wheels for the caddy. I'm done with chrome! If your willing to fix them, there all yours! I'm not looking to make a profit, just want to sell them. Make me an offer.

If your interested, call Tommy @ 580-402-5858. I reside in Oklahoma.

Volant CAI, Corsa Cat Back Exhaust, Diablo Predator, Black 20" IForged 3 pc Wheels 245 35R 20 Front, 275 30R 20 Rear.

Last edited by Teed; 01-02-2009 at 11:45 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-24-2009, 09:15 AM Thread Starter

Sold!

Wheels and tires are sold.

Volant CAI, Corsa Cat Back Exhaust, Diablo Predator, Black 20" IForged 3 pc Wheels 245 35R 20 Front, 275 30R 20 Rear.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-25-2009, 11:51 AM

Post Green Energy

Green energy is a term used to describe sources of energy that are considered to be environmentally friendly and non-polluting, such as geothermal, wind, and solar power. These sources of energy may provide a remedy to the alleged effects of global warming and certain forms of pollution. However, they are generally more expensive than traditional energy sources, and usually need government subsidies.Green energy is commonly thought of in the context of electricity, heating and cogeneration. Consumers, businesses, and organizations may purchase green energy in order to support further development, help reduce the environmental impacts of conventional electricity generation, and increase their nation’s energy independence. Renewable energy certificates (Green certificates or green tags) have been one way for consumers and businesses to support green energy. Over 35 million homes in Europe and 1 million in the United States are purchasing such certificates.Build your own home green energy now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cadillac V-Series - CTS-V, STS-V and XLR-V forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in