Cadillac V-Series - CTS-V, STS-V and XLR-V - View Single Post - Welcome to Dynotech Engineering...
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2005, 03:19 PM
Dynotech Engineering

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Introduction...

Please allow us to introduce ourselves and we personally would like to extend a thank you to John for allowing DTE to join this professional website.

DynoTech Engineering Inc. is a 10,000 sq./ft. dyno facility built on 2.5 acres located on the South West side of Fort Wayne, Indiana. This company was established for the sole purpose of building reliable horsepower through refinement and providing our clientel with the professionalism they deserve in this high performance industry.

The company was founded and created September 4th, 2001 by myself; a former crew member and successful engine builder for an SCCA World Challenge Corvette Racing Team and formerly with Lingenfelter Performance Engineering. My past accomplishments include ASE Certification of 16 years as a professional automotive technician and a Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering.

As my career/experieced progressed, I decided I was tired of working for everyone else and soon opened up this facility and staffed it with some of the best technicians/engineers in the high performance industry. This decision allowed us to apply our skills and talents to the high performance sports car market by providing you with superior engineering and quality control for the performance packages/services we offer in addition to designing our own products in-house using professional CAD/CAM design software.

Our professional staff is comprised of multiple key employees from the high performance arena that provide a unique depth of talent, skill and craftsmanship that easily exceed the level of professionalism commonly found in engineering quaroms of today. Everyone at DTE is dedicated to providing you with the outstanding service and product performance that you deserve as a high performance auto enthusiast and we are driven to becoming the best tuner in the field today for the Cadillac platform...period.

We have the drive, ability and talent to provide your vehicle with the individualism in performance, durability and style that you demand and expect from the professionals who provide these products and services. All of our product testing and tuning is done in-house to insure quality control, therefore taking the "guesswork" out of our precisely engineered performance packages and components.

DTE will remain as a high performance sports car tuner for years to come and we will always stand behind our work both mechanically and ethically. We'll be around long after the "new car smell" has worn off, so we look forward to serving you and your vehicle performance needs in the future.

We have grown to over double our original size over the last 3 years and we are now expanding into the new GM vehicle line of LSx powered vehicles ffrom cars to trucks. DTE will continue to offer a performance line of packages specifically engineered for the Cadillac CTS-V once testing is satisfactorly completed for each respective performance upgrade, so please stay tuned.

Please visit our website and take a facility tour and when absolute professionalism, customer service and vehicle performance is what you seek, than give Dynotech Engineering a call today! Happy motoring!

http://www.dynotech-eng.com/index.htm

Best regards and God Bless,
Phil Rickard, President
Dynotech Engineering, Inc.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome