Cadillac V-Series - CTS-V, STS-V and XLR-V - View Single Post - here`s my new export STS V
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-23-2008, 08:14 AM Thread Starter
harrysxlr

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodinoma View Post
I have photos of my STS V (covered by snow in CT). Next month its going on the boat to Europe. There are two differences between yours and mine - I have an '08 and I also bought the Cadillac accessory sport exhaust - you can tell because mine are slightly fatter. And of course mine is limited to 250 kmh whereas yours is not. I also own an 07 Escalade in Italy that is speed limited to 173 kmh (bizarre limit). However on YouTube I saw an 07 Escalade in Saudi Arabia that went past 220 kmh. Evidently there is a company that can 'chip' the speed limiter. I am going to try it on my Escalade and then if it works I will do it on my STS V also. I am not quite sure how to post the photos of my STS V. If anyone wants to see them please just send me an email [email protected] and Ill send them on.
Hi Radinoma,
I`ve just send you an Email!
What kind of accessory sport exhaust do you have? Is it the Corsa? As far as I`ve heard it`s not possible for STS V. I have the Corsa on my XLR - great sound!!!!

Harry

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome