Cadillac V-Series - CTS-V, STS-V and XLR-V - View Single Post - Top Speed Of Sts V
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2007, 12:14 PM
harrysxlr

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodinoma View Post
My '08 STS V is sitting in my garage in CT. But not for long. In the Spring it will be driven on to a Wallenius Lines ship that will dock in Rotterdam. I will pick it up two weeks later and drive it the long way 'round to Rome, where it will be kept. But not before driving to Berlin for the weekend and it is on those German highways that we will push the STS V to its top speed of only 155mph (limited unfortunately). Until then, I wont really have much to talk about.
Hi Rodinoma,

I`m german and own an 07 STS V8 export model and it`s not speed limited. I`ve had it up to 276 kph(171 mph) by HUD (analog stops at 260 kph(162 mph) no limiter kicks in. The same with my 04 XLR, had it up to 282 kph (175 mph).
I know the US model STS V and XLR V are limited to 158 mph but I might can tell you soon how fast the export STS V will run because I might trade my 07 for the export V. They arrived since about a month in Germany and my dealer has a black on black one waiting for me

Harry

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome