Cadillac V-Series - CTS-V, STS-V and XLR-V - View Single Post - Wheels for sale on ebay if anyone wants to ditch runflats or have some curb rash!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-31-2007, 03:38 AM Thread Starter
jasaero

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wheels for sale on ebay if anyone wants to ditch runflats or have some curb rash!

Hey guys. Please help me out here if you need a spare tire wheel or just want a wheel or two to replace some curb rashed wheels. I have put up 4 wheels for sale on ebay. Only have them because I bid on a set of 4 when I needed a wheel for a spare tire not thinking I would win the bid. A few days later a buy it now new one came up for an OK price so I just got that one thinking I would eventually lose the $800 buck initial bid I placed on the set of 4. So here I am with 4 wheels after I took the worse of the 5 for my spare. The supposedly new wheel MIGHT be a refurb. I can't really tell for sure, but even if has some very fine scratches from being shipped around a lot. Just hoping you peeps here can help ensure I get something close to a fair final bid on each of these wheels. Also give you a chance to get a good deal on a spare wheel possibly. All have been checked and verified to be round at the tire shop. Thanks, heres the links.

This one has the most curb rash, but is still round

This one is in good condition, but does have two dings, no real bad rash

This one is in the best condition of the used ones, but does have one minor ding

This is the supposedly new, possibly refurb

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome