Here's the installation instructions....There is a pic too but it makes the file too large to attach. The picture is the same as is on the BMR site.
PINION SUPPORT BRACE CTS-V
Part # PSB001
NOTE: Although this installation can be performed with a hydraulic jack and stands, a 4 post service lift is recommended.
1. Lift vehicle and support.
2. Remove the lower four pinion support bolts on the differential (See Image 1 below).
3. Using a floor jack, support the differential.
4. Loosen and remove the front differential mounting bolt located above the driveshaft on the passenger side. It may be necessary to lift or lower the jack to release the tension from the bolt in order to slide it out of the differential and cradle.
5. Slide the new 14mm bolt through the BMR pinion support and position it onto the differential as shown in the image below. The provided bolt should slide through the BMR pinion support, through the rear cradle, capturing the differential. Again, it may be necessary to use the jack to lift or lower the differential in order to get the bolt through the mounting points.
6. Insert the four new bolts into the differential and tighten to 25 ft/lbs. Use the factory nut on the main differential bolt and tighten. It is not possible to use a torque wrench in this area but make this connection as tight as possible. The new provided bolt is Grade 10.9 and will handle up to 170 ft/lbs.
7. Lower vehicle.