D3 Will it come through ?????????????????????? - Cadillac V-Series - CTS-V, STS-V and XLR-V
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-06-2011, 11:05 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Question D3 Will it come through ??????????????????????

Good afternoon,
Yesterday the shipment from D3 arrived, which consisted of the 08 Front fenders Looked good, except for one dimple. It should be a easy fix withpainless dent remover.
Also the hood arrived with noticable unfinished parts, There wes no engine/hood pad. The underside as not completely clearcoated. and there as rather large unpainted corner not painted. Tim had memtioned to me that the hood had been dropped after it had been painted. I would guess there body shop did not see fit to fix the problem. The hood also had a burn mark on the left hand cornor, which I think can be buffed out. The hood was very dirtywith spots all over the top. Once it is cleaned up we will see how that turns out.
We are not sure that the hood is color matched to the car. I had originally asked for it to be painted here in Bloomfield but they insisted on having the hood painted by their body shop. Didn't make since to me, we will see how that turns out also.
Next the headlight did not arrive with the package, so the headlight need to be sent.
And last the financial arrangements need to be worked out with D3.
I told them both that was there business and I would stay out of it as to
paying for any of the mistakes made by D3.
So on a possitive note, some of the parts did arrive and some did not.
payment arrangements need to be made. I will post as to the out come.
The other forum did not allow me to speak up when it came to there vendors.
Big mistake. They will be loosing some subscribing as soon as some unfinished business is complete.
Later
Yona
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cadillac V-Series - CTS-V, STS-V and XLR-V forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in