As many of you may or may not know, Spectre Performance has been developing an Air Intake for our cars. I expected to have all the dyno data to back up the HP gains, pricing, availability date, etc..... but I am waiting on them to give me all the data to post here. As soon as I have it I will post it. As I stated in my other thread I thought I would have it yesterday but that did not happen.
So make as much fun of me as you want............
This is a statement only thread and I DO NOT have the data so please don't ask, I don't know pricing or availability yet.
Here is what I DO know.
1. There is a kit that has been developed and tested.
2. It has a heat shield to replace the factory one.
3. It has a lower section and an upper section.
4. It can be purchased (When Ready) as a whole kit or seperate parts.
5. It has more proven Whp that any kit out there.
6. Gains were measured at the wheels to make sure it is a TRUE Whp number.
7. Dyno sheets will be posted when I get them.
8. I will post all the information (Photos, Pricing, Availability, etc...) when Spectre gives it to me.
9. No additional tuning or tuning module required.
10. Fits under factory engine cover.
I have already apoligized for the delay and I am only going on what I can give.