Dubbed Cts - Cadillac V-Series - CTS-V, STS-V and XLR-V
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-19-2005, 03:47 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Smile Dubbed Cts

I HAVE AN 05 CTS NOT V WANT A V NEED SOME FEED BACK (WANNA KNOW HOW MUCH YOU KOVE IT)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUBBEDCTS
I HAVE AN 05 CTS NOT V WANT A V NEED SOME FEED BACK (WANNA KNOW HOW MUCH YOU KOVE IT)
all i can say is this is one bad ass 4-door CORVETTE.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-24-2005, 08:42 AM

If you don't care about the high gas prices (I get anywhere from 14-15 mpg), you'll feel at home in this family Corvette. Also, hope you'll be carrying alot of liability insurance, because of all the neck breaks/strains that people (of all ages) suffer when you drive by them!

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 11:49 AM

This is the car I have been waiting for for a long time. You will love it. And so do most of the major car magazines ie Moter Trend.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-28-2005, 09:25 PM

DUBBEDCTS,
i have one 4 sale if your interested my email [email protected]
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-02-2005, 11:07 AM

Cool Love that V Caddy

I've had three Corvettes, but always had to have a second car for all the times a 2 door/2 seater will not work. I'm just a regular working guy and have to look in the used market where a 04 or 05 with <20,000 miles can be picked for around $36,000. My concern is resale down the road. The 1 or 2 year old cars with low mileage has depriciated 25%. I enjoy my cars and don't mind paying for the smiles they generate, but there is a point of pain that forces all of us to say no. I know me and in 18 to 24 months the urge for change will come. At that time I don't want to take another big hit. Just not sure what market there will be and what will it pay for 3-4 year old V with 30K to 45K on odo. No clear indication yet. Monday I'll see what they offer on my Z06 for their blk/blk 04 with 15K. Then I'll have to make that do or not decision.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-02-2005, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOCTSV
I've had three Corvettes, but always had to have a second car for all the times a 2 door/2 seater will not work. I'm just a regular working guy and have to look in the used market where a 04 or 05 with <20,000 miles can be picked for around $36,000. My concern is resale down the road. The 1 or 2 year old cars with low mileage has depriciated 25%. I enjoy my cars and don't mind paying for the smiles they generate, but there is a point of pain that forces all of us to say no. I know me and in 18 to 24 months the urge for change will come. At that time I don't want to take another big hit. Just not sure what market there will be and what will it pay for 3-4 year old V with 30K to 45K on odo. No clear indication yet. Monday I'll see what they offer on my Z06 for their blk/blk 04 with 15K. Then I'll have to make that do or not decision.
what yr. and miles on you Z06 Vette? I have the 04' Black V your looking for with only 3500 babied miles, never seen rain and spends most of time sleeping in garage except on weekends when weather permits. give me a call (979) 204-6372 or email [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cadillac V-Series - CTS-V, STS-V and XLR-V forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in