Cadillac V-Series - CTS-V, STS-V and XLR-V - View Single Post - 2007 Certified Pre-Owned Cadillac CTS-V For Sale!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-28-2011, 07:27 PM Thread Starter
07 daVe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
2007 Certified Pre-Owned Cadillac CTS-V For Sale!

Hi All,

Been a long time lurker on the forums, but the sad day has come for me to sell my V. I've had it for about 18 months now, but my job is forcing me to move down South and do quite a bit of driving. As much as I love my car, I can't bear to put 40K miles on her in a year. I need to trade down for something with better mileage and that can eat up miles easily. Hopefully in a few years when things settle down for me I can get into the new V!

This is a Certified Pre-Owned (CPO), non-smoker, 2007 Cadillac CTS-V. Has the factory moonroof, navigation, heated seats, and Thunder Gray monochromatic paint job. It has a tick over 70,000 miles as of today, but it is daily driven to work about 10 miles down the road each day. I drive to O'Hare in Chicago and Detroit Metro Airport once every month for work so most of the mileage has been on I-94. The CPO warranty is good through mid-2013 or up to 100K miles and cost $1500 when I bought it. Here is everything about the car:

The Good
Full bumper to bumper warranty until mid-2013 or another 30K miles
No accidents, never been to the track and never been raced, no chip/mods
Non-Smoker (I'm allergic)
Brand new battery and alternator (replaced free of charge under warranty)
New carrier bearing (also replaced free of charge under warranty)
Rare Thunder Gray monochromatic paint job
Every option for the year except block heater (nav/heated seats/moonroof)
Waxed every other week in a heated garage. Clay bar'd twice personally.
All oil changes done at Don Massey Cadillac or Levalley GMC/Buick
Rims are in great shape, minor knicks but no curb rash
Meticulously maintained--have Nav. disc/owners manual
Car was owned in the Carolinas as a corporate Cadillac car prior to me. An executive got this as a company car!

The Bad
Needs tires--current ones are less than 30% tread
Cadillac dealer says it'll need new brake pads next year--about 40% left now
Minor scuffs on the interior/exterior. No tears/no rust/nothing signifcant--basic highway mileage stuff.

The Ugly
Nothing!

This car was my gift to myself when I graduated college and landed a very good corporate job, but unfortunately that job now wants me to move down South (Arkansas) and do too much driving for my V. I've got an older model truck lined up that I can sock miles away on, but the V needs to go first. NADA and KBB both put this up over $24K without the warranty (an extra $1500), but I honestly don't have time to haggle or price hunt. I'm moving first week of January and need to get things taken care of. I'm pricing at $19,800 (my payoff) so that I can move in time and hopefully pull the trigger on a truck in the next week or two. No low ball offers as I'm not exactly thrilled about selling my dream car! Car is located in Saint Joseph, MI.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Dave

Email: d5ursing@gmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Car 1.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	277   Click image for larger version

Name:	Car 2.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	278   Click image for larger version

Name:	Car 6.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	279   Click image for larger version

Name:	Car 5.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	280   Click image for larger version

Name:	Car 4.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	281  

Last edited by 07 daVe; 12-03-2011 at 05:19 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome