Cadillac V-Series - CTS-V, STS-V and XLR-V - View Single Post - CTS-V Owners Registry
View Single Post
post #125 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2012, 02:44 PM
M3RCIFUL

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Smile

My name is Jose and I'm currently located in Spokane, WA. I just purchased my 2013 Black Raven CTS-V Coupe Wednesday. I had the dealership look for a CTS-V with Satin Ghraphite Wheels, Recaro Performance Seats, Midnight Sapele Black wood trim, and 6 speed manual. Anything else that came with it was a bonus. So they found one for me in Texas with everything I requested and yellow brake calipers so I ran with it.
It should be here hopefully by the end of this weekend. (Fingers crossed)
This is definitly out of my taste of vehicles. My first ever owned vehicle was a 1997 Honda Civic LX. Sold that and purchased a 1999 Honda Civic Si and had done quite a bit to the engine. Sold that and last year purchased my 2005 M3 with competition package and loved every bit of that car. Fantastic car all around.
There were three cars I was debating for a little over a month on buying. A used 2009/2010 Nissan GT-R, a Porsche Panamera, or the Cadillac CTS-V. Well I decided to finally go with the CTS-V for the simple fact that if I was going to spend this much money I wanted something fast and luxurious inside as well. The GT-R is fast but it wasn't as luxurious as I would have liked. The Panamera was soooo guchi inside but wouldn't have the power to make me happy. So the CTS-V was the best bang for it's buck. This will be my first time ever owning an American car. I have never test drove one of these nor have I ever been in an American muscle car so I don't know what to really expect since all I know is imports and redline's up to 8000 rpms and beyond. This will all be new to me and I hope I can learn as I go along.

Previous cars:
1997 Silver Honda Civic LX
1999 Milano Red Honda Civic Si
2005 Alpine White BMW M3
Current:
2013 Raven Black CTS-V
Trying out America's muscle for once.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome